Gas cylinder burnt in Kota, 3 innocent sisters scorched, two year old girl died during treatment

Gas cylinder burnt in Kota, 3 innocent sisters scorched, two year old girl died during treatment
Arjun Arvind, Kota
There has been a major fire accident in Kota city of Rajasthan. Three innocent sisters were scorched due to a gas cylinder fire, out of which a 2-year-old girl died during treatment on Tuesday. The household items of the family living in a rented room were burnt to ashes. Two girls are still being treated in the hospital. At the same time, the victim’s family came on the road in an instant. His food and drink, clothes for covering and laying were all burnt to ashes.

The accident of arson took place in the sandwali area of ​​​​Kathunipol police station area in Kota. The gas cylinder caught fire while cooking. The girls of the victim’s family suffered more than fifty percent burns. All three innocent sisters were admitted to MBS. A two-year-old Khushi died during treatment. Sangram Singh lives with a rented room in Vyas Chowk of Reetwali. he is a driver. Getting ready to go to duty in the morning. And the wife was making tiffin. His three daughters 12-year-old Ganeshka, 4-year-old Kanishka and 2-year-old Khushi were sleeping on the bed in the room.
Rajasthan Live: Corona positive increased in Khatu Shyam temple, administration imposed curfew
When the gas cylinder ran out while cooking, Sangram Singh installed another cylinder. Suddenly the regulator caught fire. A curtain was hanging nearby, which caught fire. The fire reached the bed. The family was shocked when the fire broke out. The landlord Gopal Singh came. Throwing the burning gas cylinder out of the house. extinguished the fire All three innocent girls were rushed to the hospital in scorched condition.

Here, Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla has assured all possible help to the family. Expressed condolences by talking to the victim’s family. After talking to the collector, instructions have been given to provide immediate help to the victim’s family. With his initiative, Kota Grain and Seeds Merchant Association President Avinash Rathi has provided financial assistance of Rs 25,000. Talks have also been held with the doctor regarding the treatment of two injured girls.

Rs 1 lakh help from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
On the death of daughter Khushmita in an accidental accident due to fire in gas cylinder at the residence of Sangram Singh, resident of Kathunipole, Retwali of Municipal Corporation area, financial assistance of Rs. District Collector Ujjwal Rathod said that in the incident of fire at the residence of Sangram Singh, a resident of Retwali on Monday, prompt assistance has been approved from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. On the death of daughter Khushmita, a financial assistance amount of one lakh rupees was sanctioned to the mother of the deceased, Manorama Kanwar. On Tuesday, on the instructions of the District Collector, Tehsildar Ladpura Navnandan Singh went to the house of the deceased and expressed his condolences. A check of the sanctioned assistance amount from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund was given to the family members.

Rajasthan News: BJP leader Madan Dilawar forgets his dignity

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply