CHANDIGARH: The federal government and personal colleges in Haryana can be opened from Friday with sure restrictions. As of now, solely the scholars of lessons IX to XII will likely be allowed to hitch colleges with the consent of their mother and father.
The lessons would resume at 9 am and would proceed until 12 pm. The scholars can be allowed to attend the lessons as per roster, based on which the faculties would put together the schedule by dividing the overall energy of scholars into two elements. First 50% college students would attend the lessons on the primary three days and remaining 50% college students would attend the faculties for the subsequent three days.
Nevertheless, it will not be necessary for the scholars to come back to highschool as on-line lessons will proceed in the identical sample. College students wouldn’t be compelled to attend the lessons.
As per the SOPs issued by the division concerning opening of the faculties, the scholars must sit on the bench earmarked for them by title. The scholars wouldn’t be permitted to share stationeries with one another.
On July 12, the director of Secondary and Elementary Training Division had performed on-line video conferencing to resolve the doubts of the academics concerning resuming lessons from IX to XII within the first section.
The state authorities has additionally determined to open the faculties for the scholars of lessons VI to VIII from July 23. The division is but to take a call concerning opening of the faculties for college kids from lessons 1to V.
* Solely 12 to 14 college students can be permitted to take a seat in a single classroom.
* A roster of fifty% college students can be ready by the varsity and college students would attend the varsity as per the roster.
* College students having written permission from their mother and father can be permitted to attend colleges.
* On-line lessons to proceed.
* There will likely be a separate entry and exit for college kids coming to highschool.
* Timings for the employees can be from 8.30am to 12.30pm.
* Timings for the scholars can be from 9am to 12pm.
* A security committee comprising college employees and consultant from mother and father would monitor the scenario.
*Your entire employees of the varsity needs to be vaccinated.
* Head of the varsity can be personally responsible for the violation of SOPs.