New Delhi, February 11. Keeping in mind that the married life of the future couple should be happy, mutual love, respect and satisfaction and good children are obtained, keeping in mind many such things, there is a tradition in India to match the horoscope of the future couple before marriage. The tradition of matching horoscopes before marriage is completely based on scientific and subtle calculations, which even today’s scientists have started accepting.
Let us know some formulas of matching horoscopes, seeing which the married life of the future couple can be accurately estimated.
need good luck
The malefic planets are considered in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th places from the Ascendant and Venus in the boy’s horoscope and the Lagna and the Moon in the girl’s horoscope. The 7th and 8th position of the girl should be specially seen. If there are auspicious planets in the seventh and if the seventh lord is in conjunction with or aspected by auspicious planets, then there is good luck. The presence of Saturn or Mars in the eighth house spoils good fortune. If the eighth lord himself is a sinner or is aspected by sinful planets, then it spoils good fortune. Good luck should be considered in the horoscopes of both the bride and groom.
Sun Transit in Aquarius: Sun will enter Aquarius on February 13, know what will happen to your zodiac sign
Keep these rules in mind
- If the lord of the seventh house of the boy is in the same zodiac sign as that of the girl, then the married life is happy.
- If the girl’s zodiac sign is exalted in the seventh house of the boy, then the married life remains loving. Child happiness is good.
- Marital life remains happy even if the boy’s seventh house is in the debilitated place of the girl’s zodiac.
- If the boy’s Venus is in the same zodiac sign as that of the girl, then the marriage is auspicious.
- If the boy’s seventh zodiac sign is in the girl’s zodiac, then the married life is happy.
- If the zodiac sign of the boy is in the same amount as that of the girl or the zodiac sign in the seventh house from the Moon’s ascendant of the boy is that of the girl, then the married life is spent lovingly.
- If there is a sight of the planets in the seventh place from the boy’s zodiac and the zodiac signs in which those planets are sitting, if any of those zodiac signs belong to the girl, then there is unbreakable love in the couple.
- Girls whose birth sign is Taurus, Leo, Virgo or Scorpio, they have less children.
- If the zodiac sign of the 6th and 8th house of the boy is in the horoscope of the girl, then there is discord in the couple.
Kundali matching has been an essential part of Hindu marriages since ancient times. All customs and traditions have evolved with time.
Story first published: Saturday, February 12, 2022, 8:00 [IST]