ONE of Ghislaine Maxwell’s alleged victims claims the socialite groped her and forced her to massage Jeffrey Epstein’s feet at his notorious Zorro ranch.
Testifying at Maxwell’s ongoing sex trafficking and abuse trial in New York, Annie Farmer says she met the disgraced financier and his alleged madam at just 16.
Maxwell is alleged to have “served up” girls for former lover Epstein to abuse and also allegedly participated in some of the attacks – which she denies.
Farmer – the only accuser taking to the stand under her real name – says Maxwell, 59, tried to coax her into a sexual encounter when she was a teen, alleging the pair plied her with gifts.
She testified that Epstein took her to see the cinema with her older sister Maria – who was working for him at the time in New York – and during the film the multi-millionaire paedophile “caressed” her hand and then her leg.
“I felt sick to my stomach. It wasn’t something that I was at all expecting,” she told the court.
She claimed that age of 16, she visited Epstein at his New Mexico ranch in the spring of 1996, where she met Maxwell for the first time.
Farmer said she believed Epstein would help her pay for her college education, and expected other students to be at the ranch – which there wasn’t.
While at the ranch, Maxwell offered to give Farmer a massage, Farmer testified.
Farmer, now 42, agreed to receive the massage and got undressed, she said. Maxwell touched her breasts during the massage, Farmer said.
“Once she pulled down the sheet I felt kind of frozen,” Farmer said.
Later on during the trip, Farmer said Epstein came into her room and climbed into bed with her.
“Suddenly Epstein kind of opened my door, bounding into the room in a playful way, saying that he wanted to cuddle,” Farmer said, adding that Epstein “pressed his body into me.”
She said she became uncomfortable and said she had to use the bathroom, which she described as an “excuse” to get away from Epstein.
Farmer also told how she went to a cinema with Epstein and Maxwell, telling the court she was at first hesitant to go because of the previous encounter.
They went to see Primal Fear, and Farmer says Epstein “right away tried to hold my hand and caress and hold my foot and my arm”.
Farmer claims Maxwell “sat and held one of (Epstein’s) feet” and told her to massage the other, which she did.
She told the court it made her feel “very uncomfortable”.
What we’ve heard so far:
- A framed photo of Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein kissing has been shown at her sex trafficking and abuse trial.
- Ghislaine Maxwell laid out a schoolgirl outfit for her to wear while serving tea to paedo Jeffrey Epstein.
- The socialite would regularly name drop Prince Andrew and Donald Trump
- Photos showing what appears to be framed nude picture of Maxwell were shown to the jury
- Trump, Andrew and Bill Clinton all flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, the paedo millionaire’s former pilot said
- Maxwell handed Epstein’s housekeeper a “degrading” 58-page booklet which shows staff were told to “see nothing and say nothing”.
- One of her accusers claims she saw a photo of the socialite naked
- The woman says she saw Prince Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts abused by Jeffrey Epstein.
Convicted sex offender Epstein killed himself while awaiting trial for further sex trafficking charges in August 2019.
Maxwell was arrested suddenly in July 2020 – and has been held in prison ever since as she was deemed a flight risk.
She has pleaded not guilty to eight counts of sex trafficking and other charges for her alleged role in recruiting and grooming four teenagers for Epstein to abuse between 1994 and 2004.
Her attorneys say she is being scapegoated because Epstein is no longer alive.
Farmer was supposed to give evidence on Thursday, but proceedings were paused after an attorney fell ill.
On Wednesday, creepy pictures emerged of Maxwell giving Epstein a foot massage, with the never-seen-before images revealing the intimate relationship between the socialite and the paedophile.
GHISLAINE Maxwell faces six charges over her alleged involvement with Jeffrey Epstein:
- onspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex act
- Enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex
- Conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
- Transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity
- Sex trafficking conspiracy
- Sex trafficking of a minor