NEW DELHI: Odisha Public Service Fee (OPSC) has declared the ultimate results of Medical Officers (Asst. Surgeon) recruitment on its official web site at the moment, i.e., Might 12.
The candidates who’ve appeared for the OPSC Medical Officers recruitment can go to the official web site of OPSC — opsc.gov.in — to examine and obtain their outcomes.
The Fee has provisionally chosen 786 candidates so as of advantage determined collectively by the profession evaluation as per the marks furnished by the candidates and marks secured in Laptop Based mostly Recruitment Examination for recruitment to the put up of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Department) of Odisha Medical & Well being Service cadre underneath Well being & Household Welfare Division.
You will have efficiently forged your vote
Candidates ought to be aware that the listing is only provisional because it has been ready basing upon data furnished by the candidates of their on-line utility varieties in relation to marks secured by them in tenth, twelfth, and MBBS examinations, topic to bodily verification of the paperwork, as per the phrases and situations of the recruitment guidelines earlier than becoming a member of of the candidates within the service.
Tips on how to examine OPSC Medical Officer ultimate outcome?
Candidates can observe the step-by-step directions given beneath to examine and obtain the OPSC Medical Officer ultimate outcome.
1. Go to the official web site of OPSC — opsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on on the hyperlink which reads “Advice Discover-Recruitment to the Put up of Medical Officers(Asst. Surgeon) (Advt. No. 09 of 2020-21)”
3. It can direct to a brand new web page of the OPSC web site
4. OPSC Medical Officer ultimate outcome will likely be displayed on the display
5. Obtain and take a print out of the identical for future reference