Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case: Siddharth Pithani Narrates Full Ordeal of What Happened Between June 8 And June 14, Read Full Statement Here

Sidhart Pithani narrated the ordeal of what happened between June 8 and June 14 and how Disha Salian’s death affected the late actor

SSR Death Case: Siddharth Pithani Reveals That Sushant Has Asked Him to Delete All Data From Hard Disk After Disha Salian's Death.

Siddharth Pithani, Sushant Singh Rajput’s friend and flatmate, who is being grilled by the CBI, has given the statements to the Mumbai Police and Enforcement Directorate. His statements match with the CBI. Speaking to the central agency, he narrated the ordeal of what happened between June 8 and June 14 and how Disha Salian’s death affected the late actor. Now, India Today accessed the full statement of Siddharth Pithani to CBI.

Recalling about meeting Sushant, Pithani said, “I was working for Sacred Fig Design, a Graphic Design Agency, as a creative director in 2017. While working there I got in touch with Ayush Sharma. Ayush was a close friend of Sushant. He asked me to come to Mumbai for better opportunities. I came to Mumbai in April 2019, Ayush took me to Sushant’s house in Capri Heights. Akanksha was Sushant’s manager. She asked me to work on Sushant’s project Dreams 150. Ayush, Akanksha, and I were to work for this project. I was told that I would not get any money but Sushant will take care of my daily needs and everything. Sushant’s sister Priyanka would abuse and shout at the staff because of which Dipesh and other staff members had left the house earlier. Once, me, Ayush and Akanksha, Akanksha’s sister, Sushant, Priyanka, Rhea, Rhea’s friend, and Sushant’s cooks went to the Pawna Dam farmhouse for a picnic. We were there for 3 to 4 days. While we were there, Priyanka and Rhea got into a fight and Sushant sided with Rhea so Priyanka and her husband left Sushant’s house in 2-3 days. After that Sushant asked me to come and stay with him and Ayush.”

Speaking about if Capri Heights was haunted, he said, “While staying in Capri heights, Sushant felt the house was haunted. Rhea and Showik also came to stay and they also felt the same. Samuel was staying there and once Sushant asked details of expenditure. Samuel couldn’t provide the details due to which Sushant got upset and then Samuel left the house. After he left, Sushant felt bad and was sad because of it. Sushant felt uncomfortable at Capri Heights and he shifted to Water stones resort and started spending more time there. In August and September, Sushant was giving less attention to his work and he started spending time with Rhea. He then started paying less attention to his Dreams 150 project as well. Sushant was planning to visit Switzerland and France as part of the Dreams project with Rhea. By then Ayush had left. He went back to the hostel. My father’s business was not working well in Hyderabad and I had to move back to help him. I told Sushant that I would finish work in Hyderabad and come back.”

“In January 2020, Sushant called me and asked me to come back saying that he is planning to leave acting and he wants to work on his Dreams 150 project. He also said that his mental health is not in good condition. But, I had just got a job in Ahmedabad where I was paid Rs 45000. He told me that this time I would be paid a salary and I came back to Mumbai and started staying at Mont Blanc with him. When he saw me, he hugged me and started crying. He told me that he was going to sell all his belongings and leave acting and start staying at Pawna Dam farmhouse. He had also told me that we will have to manage house expenses within Rs 30,000 per month. He also told me that at Pawna Dam he would do farming. He also told me that he had asked Dipesh to come and stay with him”, he added.

When asked if Rhea was shopping using Sushant’s card, he narrated, “When I asked Sushant about Rhea, he started crying and said everyone has left him. Then I told him that I will stay with him and calmed him down. When I asked his manager Samuel Miranda about Rhea, he told me that Rhea does a lot of shopping from Sushant’s card. Miranda and Shruti Modi used to come at 10 in the morning and leave at 6 in the evening. The next day, Dipesh also came and started staying with us. Then Rhea also came back. She told us that we have to take care of Sushant.”

Talking about the Chandigarh trip, he said, “In the last week of January 2020, Sushant told me that he had to go and stay in Chandigarh at his sister’s house for a month. Then I, Sushant, Meetu, and bodyguard Sahil Sagar all of us drove to Chandigarh while going to Chandigarh we stayed at Ahmedabad and Gurgaon. When we were staying at Gurgaon, Sushant suffered from breathing issues. He looked very worried and shaken so I gave him tablets prescribed by Dr. Chawda then he felt better. The next day Sushant’s sister Neetu (Rani) called me and asked me about Sushant’s health. I gave her tablets which were prescribed by Dr. Kersi Chawda and then we went to stay at Guesthouse. The next day, again Sushant called me and said that we have to leave for Mumbai. When I went to the house Sushant was looking better but Neetu told me to take care of Sushant’s health. After that me, Sushant and his bodyguard left for Mumbai but Meetu stayed back in Chandigarh. After returning to Mumbai I was giving the prescribed tablets to Sushant by Dr. Chawda on a regular basis.”

“Sushant had also started regular work and he was feeling better and he started staying with Rhea. At that time director, Anand Gandhi and Rumi Jaffery gave Sushant a film offer. Sushant told me that now he was feeling fine and stopped medicines. I told him not to stop the medication all of a sudden”, he added.

June 8 And Sushant’s Health:

Again by the end of April, Sushant’s health started deteriorating. In June, the first week his health deteriorated further. He stopped talking to us. On June 8 at morning 11:30 am, Rhea packed her bags and left. Rhea asked me to take care of Sushant. Sushant hugged her and bid her goodbye. After some time Sushant’s sister Meetu came home, On that day Meetu didi asked Sushant to eat but he didn’t eat much. She was also asking Sushant to talk to us but Sushant was not interested. When Meetu didi was at home, Sushant used to remember his past memories and would cry on several occasions.

Disha Salian Death:

When Sushant got to know about Disha’s death, he got restless after that Sushant was speaking to Cornerstone manager Uday because Shruti Modi had an injury on her leg. That’s why for a few days Disha looked after Sushant’s work. News stating that Sushant’s manager committed suicide made Sushant’s restlessness. He asked me to stay with him and sleep in his bedroom and also asked me to update him about Disha’s death. Then on June 10, Sushant asked me to delete all his old video recordings, etc. Sushant’s name was being linked to her death and this led to added tension for Sushant. As asked by Sushant, I deleted all the data about his videos, his songs, etc from his hard disk.

June 12 and 13:

On June 12, Meetu said she was missing her daughter and so she left. On June 13, Sushant had to pay off some bills so Sushant paid it from his mobile phone and I helped him do that. Then Sushant had a mango shake but he didn’t have dinner.

June 14:

On June 14, around 10 to 10:30 am, I came to the hall. I was listening to music in the music system. That time Keshav came to me and told me that Sushant wasn’t opening the door. So, I went myself and knocked on his door which he did not open. Then I told this to Dipesh. Both of us started knocking on Sushant’s door. But he didn’t open. Around that time, Meetu called me and told me that she was calling Sushant but he wasn’t answering the call.

I told her that he wasn’t answering the knocks on his door. So, I asked Meetu didi to come to Sushant’s house quickly. We kept knocking but there was no response so Dipesh asked the guard to bring the Locksmith. But nobody came, so, finally, I searched on the internet and I got Mohd Rafi lock and key maker mobile number. I called him at 1:06 pm from my mobile, he told me that he would charge Rs 2000. A photograph of the lock was sent to him on WhatsApp. After that, I called Meetu didi and told her that we have called a Locksmith. At 1:20 Rafi and his helper reached and started opening the lock but it was taking time so I asked Rafi to break the lock. As soon as they broke the lock, I gave him Rs 2000 and asked him to leave. Then I and Dipesh entered the room. The room was dark so we switched on the light on the left side.

Sushant was hanging from his ceiling fan using a green kurta. His legs were on one side of the bed and his face was towards the window. I immediately called Meetu didi and told her what had happened. Same time I called 108 ambulances also. I told them what had happened. By that time, I got a call from Sushant’s sister Neetu, she heard everything and then kept the phone.

Then again she called me in some time and asked me – Where has Sushant been kept? I told her that he is still hanging. That time, I heard Neetu didi’s husband OP Singh asking Neetu didi to bring his body down. So Neetu Didi asked me to bring Sushant down. Then I asked Niraj to bring a knife, after that, I and Dipesh climbed on the bed. Dipesh held Sushant and then I cut the kurta he was hanging from.

After that, we kept him on the opposite side of the bed. When we brought him down, his head was on the bed, while his feet were down on the floor. That time Meetu didi came home and asked me to check if Sushant was alive and also asked us to keep him properly on the bed. Then, I, Dipesh, and Niraj kept his legs towards the North and his head towards the South. Then Niraj removed the cloth from around his neck and kept it aside. I tried to give him CPR but he was not responding and by that time Bandra police came in the house.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply